Thursday, May 22, 2008

Unreal Day

Woke up to "it is snowing"---had a panic attack with a on the phone...poor thing had to listen to me cry, wine, etc. etc...I had so much fear that I was not going to be able to pack it all...she gave me some great suggestions! First sit down and have some coffee...I just woke up and started to run around with my head cut off...didn't even know where to start..so went to m and r and had breakfast and COFFEE. D came at 11:00am and worked until about 3 on the house; he got so much done. He is so fast...worked on my office, holes in the wall, the bathroom drawers and painted them after sanding them. Some of this makes me really mad because this house did not get any attention as a couple but now I am taking care of business....yes, i can get stuff accomplished Here it will be in the best shape for a stranger and not me...oh well; such is life, I guess..I basically got started packing in the kitchen (pantry, dishes, silverware, etc, etc). B came over for about 2 hours and we had some fruit tart from last night. c called later and we went to dinner at the "New Frontiers" which had its grand opening today...saw m & j..had dinner with them too; just love them...I didn't think I was going to be here for the opening of our new big city like store...then I remembered I will be in PORTLAND with lots of stores like this....so, after dinner came back and started on the garage and my bedroom getting ready for the yard sale tomorrow...the kitchen is finally clean and has some order after chaos all day! c took the tv in the living room; m's brother came over and helped her move it...so, it is certainly happening...d is going to work on the bedroom carpet tomorrow...it is taking shape; I think I will be able to leave on June 1...just my office is the next big room but lots of it is done...just current papers, bills, etc and my home computer...I dreamed that Ophie came home last night...I sure miss her and all of them...my life is really changing in such a big way..I am excited and thrilled all at the same time...up and downs..all day long...that it what moving is all about. someone said I looked like I had joy in my face again!!!!