Tuesday, May 13, 2008

ophie to becky

Guess what happened last night: IT SNOWED. Woke up to several inches on the ground...that's flag for you....ANYWAY.... The saga of Ophie and her going to aunt b....it took two of us to get her into her carrying case....long story...I drove her and she meowed the entire way, of course. got to b and she stayed in her little storage unit...and the other cats (b has 9 others) started to come by and look at her---b will be wonderful to her...i wrote b a "Life History of Ophie" and b really loved it and laughed throughout it...so, she is with b now....i have been crying all day...and when i got home i was suppose to take Son and BS to another adoptive home and they could not be found too; I guess O left a newspaper announcement for her siblings...but they eventually came home--the placement will be tomorrow when i can get some rest...it is so emotional; i am really happy so to speak that i am doing this early and not at the last minute...placing my kids! Someone bought the coffee maker....I think I will take the speciality coffee maker to P with me; it makes single cups of interesting coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. cozy to the ultimate. I am getting tired and starting to feel it all over....this is a big job! So many emotions and thoughts...l has been calling almost daily and that is helping me a lot...she is so loving and positive. I adore this picture---like the rez but it is in Tibet---certainly takes my mind off all the work stuff...riding a sheep/ram? I made my first official appointment at PSU for 7/10 at noon....it is happening....unreal.