Thursday, May 08, 2008

Packing My SBS Office

Just finished packing my SBS office---11 boxes + some other stuff; m came by and say goodbye; what a lovely person he is...looking out of my office window...green, pine trees, a few clouds, the grass is green in the area below my window; a bit windy...no one is here just me...all my walls are bare, good bye to mis-match office furniture, I am not sure what I will do with my rug...??? oh well...just heard that the Dean approved a national search to replace my position! Yea....life does go on..thank you hp for all the new opportunties and for my wonderful career at NAU---a student in my SW370 wrote me a sweet note and said I "emit a beautiful and peacefull light the makes you rise head and shoulders above the rest"...what a wonderful send off from my students...thank you, e.....