Tuesday, May 20, 2008

it is unreal--how time flies!

just can't believe how time is rapidly getting faster and faster; signed the house over to a property manager...that is a huge relief...now I can actually turn to other things I have to do to "get out of town"---considering this change of events I think I can leave on June 1 as previously planned.....he actually is a sweet guy and he bought something from the garage sale already! who would have known....so, off to my last democratic event in flag tonight...watch the returns for our mayoral race...and of course, Oregon...I feel like a race horse now....coming down the last lap...(or turning the corner to get to the last lap)...it will all be ok charchar---you did not come this far to have it not continue to be wonderful.....if my three kids are online right now just know I am thinking of all of you in your new "cat houses"...so to speak. Got to be humorous. I actually planted these bulbs last fall and THEY COME UP FROM UNDER THE SNOW...what a treat...they were planted in honor of my mom. The first pix is at my retirement party at NAU on 5/2...my social work faculty....not really my, but you know what I mean...we look great don't we.