Saturday, May 17, 2008

party time

Friday went to b house for a fun party with all the l in town...long talk with p and others about me moving...bought a bottle of champanye and shared it with everyone to say goodbye; a did a very sweet "toast" to me...Sat...worked like a dog yesterday on the house with a and h...we got so much done; the garage is now in zones...house is feeling so empty...went shopping with a and bought some nice professional clothes; a is a great sister...my friend v came and got my bed tonight..so I will be sleeping on the living room floor on a blow up mattress with son...he is going to c house on Monday evening..packing and more packing...tiny decisions over and over again...it is so tiring--but really feels good to get rid of so much...how could i have so much...i will be leaving numerous boxes here...MY FEET HURT..