Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"The Return of Baby Son" a mew summer feature

This is unreal...I got home late last night after dinner at a Tai restaurant...as I drove up I saw a cat; I said this isn't one I really know since all 3 were in their new homes...I thought...a few minutes later, The Cat came running into the kitchen and I really looked at it...IT WAS BABY SON. He came home from Donney Park...several miles away...!!!!!!! He looked really good but was pretty hungry...he jumped on my lap and licked my face and neck...he was so happy to be here and I started crying since I could not believe it myself...so he slept with me last night...he has been in and out all day and I called his new owner and she is coming by this evening to get him...he is actually outside and I can't get him in the house...! I have heard of stories like this but it has not happened to me before...............Baby Son's Return...the name of a new movie? I went to several places today to take care of more business re moving...got my hair cut and fixed really nicely...a little present of "self-care" for me after all these days of working so hard on the move....several uu are coming over tonight to help me...z was here earlier re the LR; always something else to consider...may need to use a licensed electrician...always something else....getting down to the last parts of the house--kitchen, my office, food stuff, little by little it is happening....yes, I am leaving Flag after 21 years. I am glad I decided to keep my house; it means security and home to me in upcoming years...no one knows what will happen but at least I am taking a new plunge...no it is not a geographical....I am moving toward a new life not running away from one. went to Starbucks and said good bye to Denise; she almost cried. my left hand is tingling a lot like when I had carpel tunnel on my right wrist....rita from next door took me out to lunch at the new New Frontiers; ran into ... t's ole classmate; she is replacing K's position at BB/BS....got the back of the front door painted with a new coat of red..looks so pretty. "taking care of business" yes, that is what I am doing...tension, stressful but very rewarding to see all of the work happening around me. A l said this is my body and I am making it pretty before I go to Portland; it has become my home and it is now reflecting love. It is Wed pm and I am leaving on Sun after uu...wow...just a few more days and hours to go...it will get all done! Got a cute message from L1 that Ikea is waiting for me in Portland...she is so precious.