Sunday, May 25, 2008

It's a blurr...Sat and Sun

It snowed off and on on Sat but the yard sale went ahead; several people came by...lots of help from many friends, relatives, etc. b and s and I went to dinner and laughed even more...just too much crazy stuff all day. too many cooks. my neck was really sore from sleeping on the floor the last few nights. got up at 3 am on Sat and stayed awake until 4:30 or so then fell asleep again. went to uu and took flowers..had bkfast with b and s.a couple of people came by to help take away stuff to goodwill and UU yard sale so the garage is looking pretty empty now. b and s left this afternoon so I took a nap since i was so wiped out. very quiet around here now and that feels good quite frankly considering how the last two days have been. my home phone was on the blink since I turned off the cable and forgot it connected to the phone...it is fixed now. of course today it is beautiful with no crazy weather like SNOW. so, the last week is coming up--unreal. have some people who are interested in the house. trust the process, c. so...off to get my office at home packed and see my mail from the last week...w gave a great sermon this am...about race in the us...everyone clapped. i will be back tomorrow with his truck to take more away...letting go and letting g. missing a.