Sunday, May 18, 2008

61 Ways to Say I Love You

What shall I think about and do in the next two weeks? 1. drive to the peaks, 2. gather some sage, 3. watch the moon and stars, 4. make sure to say I love you to those I am around; 5. give thanks to all those who are around; 6. pray, 7. smell, touch, love, sing, dance on mother earth here, 8. give the sky a big hug, 9. smile, 10. laugh, 11. cry, 12. pack, 13. listen, 14. think of all the joy and love that flag has brought to my life in so many ways (human, animal, plants, sky, stars, other beings), 15. train, 16. sunset, 17. the tender paws of Ophie, Son, and Baby Son; 18. the sweet barking of Libby; 19. the love from Ruby, 20. giving thanks to L2 for all the listening and acceptance of my heart, mind, body, spirit in three years; 21. pictures of Ascona Way, 22. acceptance of change and new love in my life of new places, people, and things; 23. acceptance of my loss of t; 24. loving her as she is; 25. loving me as I am; 26. saying goodbye to those who I have loved and cared for; 27. let go, 28. let goddess, 29. self care, 30. be gentle, 31. love those at uu and your home there; 32. know that the tears you have are to help ease the pain of leaving; 33. be present to all that is around you; 34. all will be well; 35. it is the way it is suppose to be; 36. tell z thank you for his empathic listening; 37. letting go of all the "things" is a good thing; 38. be open to all the lessons that are being given to you now; 39. it is a very special time; 40. your journey is taking you to a wonderful new place; 41. your circle of life is being shown to you in so many ways; 42. rumi; 43. thank you to ali, carol, bren 44. thank you to deb, maria, becky, 45. thank you to all those who I have not thought of right now. 46. barb:love; 47. last year served its purpose to let you go into another world; 48. i lov you charchar. 49. listen more; 50. pray more; 51. i lov u L1; 52. thank u to nau for the last 21 years; 53. thank you to all the students who have taught me so much; 54. listen to your internal wisdom; 55. forgive; 56. and to the silence that provides the way...57. play; 58. art; 59. walk in beauty; 60. registrar to vote; 61. love your humor. Adios to Flag and Hola to Portland!