Friday, May 09, 2008

Good Bye to My Sweet Kitties....

Today I am taking Son and Baby Son to their new home on the east side of town...Baby Son is looking out my office windwo and walking on my desk, getting in front of me and looking at me and the computer; licking his lips; Ophie is coming into my office; Baby Son is rubbing my hand on the computer looking at me; I just tolaok several videos of all three of them; they want me to let them outdoors; he is now exactly in fromt of my computer monitor...yes, they do have their ways of gettigng theeir needs meet; they ask of it..what a concept....I love all of you...his tail is wrapped around his paws; Opie is sitting by my door looking at me all curled up...such cat behavior...I love all of you...Son in on my bed napping....off to see z at brandy's this morning...I need to be open about what he is going to say...no expectations....