Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Major Milestone/Ode to Ophie

A Major Milestone: This is my first day of my "retirement" from NAU...plus, c gave me a party with b and a...balloons, salmon, pie....many prayers for my new adventure and lots of love. A came over and helped me with the garage this afternoon; b was here in the am and bought the bike and put it in storage; the swing went today...more calls about items on craigslist etc...so, very busy working hard on packing, sorting, tossing, and talking, laughing, crying, wondering.....so just darn tired tonight...excitement and fear all together...feeling much serenity because of yesterday and what happened with t...it feels wonderful not to be leaving on such bad terms...I think we both needed to talk and hold on.... Ode to Ophie: Ophie (all black, long silky hair, green eyes) is by my side in my office taking a nap near the printer...purring...she is going to b tomorrow on Mother's Day...I love her dearly....want her to be safe, loved, cared for, appreciated, and have the ability to go outside and enjoy her life as a "inside-outside" kitty cat. She has brought me so much love, acceptance, sweetness, her cute habit of rubbing her jaw on my finger, making clicking noises, joy, laughter, kisses, playfulness, shyness, and pure love. I love u Ophie....forever.