Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer in Portland: A Wonder to Behold

I still can't believe I actually live here now....truly amazing if I do say so myself. Had a sweet lunch with d and l at a nearby restaurant; (across the street!) overlooking the RIVER. Like l said...it is like a live in a resort! and that is true. I took a short nap on my new bed this afternoon---cool breeze and kayaks in the view. Getting closer to being unpacked at home; just need to start thinking of my new office at psu...I walked way too much yesterday so I am staying close to home today....my right leg is hurting. Well, off to do something or not! Later, L1 have a wonderful time in your travels to ARIZONA and dc. A big hug to d for putting in my new shower head with instructions for the future...I actually had some "plumbers tape"--he was pretty impressed by that...so z rubbed off on me a bit plus the class I took last year on "women and home repairs". ...and don't get too wet in the river....