Thursday, June 26, 2008

Good Morning, Good Morning

I was awake at 4:00 am this morning...had a dream about my mom and living in Window Rock. Some friends and I were rv camping in the mountains near Window Rock and there was smoke...we left to my parents home in WR and I was telling my friends about them. I saw matching pieces to the silver set I have now; old clothes of hers; living in poor conditions; feeling like I had to leave pretty soon with my friends to be safe somewhere else. Then I got up and looked at the peaceful quiet river outside my new apartment; twinkling lights; shimmering water; leaves blowing slightly. I was grateful when I woke up that I was not in any pain. So I was running to a safe zone but needing to leave right away with my friends. Amazing considering I left Flag about three and half weeks ago now. I left on June 1 and July 1st is next Tuesday. My entire life has been about coming and going different places physically, emotionally, spiritually, geographically, socially, culturally...I can see my female Buddha sitting on my desk on her red Navajo rug in a peaceful position. Reading meditations from my UU song book...let quiet come to me and let peace come to me; it is already within me already...just listen... Char (you have come along way and everything will be just fine).