Friday, June 20, 2008

Lost Again & Thank You HP for Taking Care of Me...again

Basically I spent the day trying to find stores with no luck in spite of my new gps and fancy laminated map....I was so confused..so I stopped at Safeway and asked for help (directions) and tried to follow them...I continued to be lost...oh well, the gas I was trying to save by my quick trip to get office supplies turned into a long, expensive trip without getting to the store I actually wanted....oh well...another learning experience. So finally I gave up and went to Fred Myers and got the stupid file folders! I think it is getting time for me to start my new job and spend less time in the car...I almost had a very serious accident which would have been my fault so I thank HP over and over again....it was really stupid what I did and I cannot go into it anymore....just really glad I did not hurt someone else or myself....be gentle with yourself c. (Does anyone know why I took this picture and where it is?)....good nite