Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Changing My E-Mail Address: The Shock Was Not That Bad

Yes, I changed my e-mail and it has actually been pretty harmless...I guess that is why they have the word "forward"....the picture is of d and i the other day....he is just a wonderful person!!!!!!!!!!! Must say i look really relaxed. I got up feeling pretty tired due to my deciding to walk at least 10 miles in downtown Portland...I really need to learn the words MODERATION AND BALANCE. Spent the am basically walking around my carpeted apartment and cleaning....then dear L1 called and we made plans to go to the mall with h and s. I bought a new leather purse...!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a HARD BACK BOOK. Yummy...went to wf and signed some papers....I think I will use the services near the mall, like Safeway, Pier Imports...banking...bookstore...and I can take my car to get there like other people do to get around and like I used to do in Flag....I don't know what I was trying to prove that I have to WALK everywhere or it does not count!...oh well...it is my learning curve with lots of hugs and smiles form L1. Off to the beach tomorrow with a new friend. Sure hope we like each other or I will have to take a bus home if it is not fun; I am not expecting that to happen but she is a new friend....very sweet of her to ask me to go with her...I am excited about seeing the ocean...it has been a long time. I don't have a laptop computer so I will not be ON MY COMPUTER for a few days....I hope I can survive. Wish me luck.....saw some jewelry today at Macy's named "Lucky"...cute.