Monday, June 30, 2008

Darn Ole Cold Anyway: Oh Well

my cold symptoms are getting worse...darn it. tomorrow is my big day and I don't want to feel under the weather....l called this am and it was nice hearing her voice. just had my first inr in portland...almost late cuz i used the wrong bridge to go across the river....so that was fun. the lady was very nice and they understood my situation so they took my GALLON (not really) of blood. hope the levels are ok so i don't have to do something different with my meds...enough information...i agree. so got my groceries at the closet Safeway on Hawthorne and now i am home...can't wait to take a nap....i feel like i am starting school all over again...and in away that is what i am doing...now i need to get some new shoes, oh, i already did! nap time. kinda like the little shelton pony from yesterday...just cute...it was actually sat. more from the aquamarine. the view from the condo..my picture of the bridge and a sailboat....yummy.