Thursday, August 07, 2008

Over flowing with PAPER.

Getting a new BASW program underway sure requires tons of paper, emails, meetings, new contacts, meeting students, new agencies, etc. Yes, I did agree to be the Director. I really like it...I need to "Leave time for you to play and laugh"...ok...got lost tonight and was so off the track I just drove home after an hour...As someone else told me "I saw the highway but could not figure how to get there and just drove around and around" yep that was me...I tried to park downtown and that was a big waste of time...so came home and walked around the marina and had dinner at one of the little eateries. So, had a good day. The picture is of the poster in Arizona re voting down the anti-marriage amendment in the constitution...it was voted down last year but it was re-introduced...I will vote against it for sure....at least in spirit since I am already registered in Oregon. nite nite