Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I am a happy camper....

Watching Biden tonight gave me some hope that maybe bo can make it...and Clinton...he delivered for him too...just love that guy...I wonder if Hilary and Bill actually can talk with each other and what do they talk about...or do they just listen to each other's presentation? their bedroom must be pretty crowded! got to give it to them for hanging in there after all that has happened...I am not sure how I got on this idea of their coupleship...went to the conference today and saw three people from northern Arizona...miss them even more now. my leg is not hurting as much today...don't say it too loud cuz I don't want it to hear this cuz it might act up tomorrow. back to psu tomorrow...tying not to bring so much home but to leave it at the office and give myself some "separation" for my work...need to really turn over a new leaf on life....so far it is only theory and no application...nite nite (this is a picture I actually took myself)..love the color.