Saturday, August 02, 2008

Just trying to catch up--

went to see wall-e last night with k; cute and sweet; dating is always so hard isn't it? no matter what the planet is like...loved the music and the animation. so this am trying to get some of my home stuff taken care of and doing it very slowly...my left leg/knee is still hurting so call me "limp along"...I am calling the doc on monday for an appointment at the naca health clinic (portland indian clinic). at least the rest of my body is doing pretty good, saw l2 on Thursday at the LC, it was delightful seeing and talking with someone from flag...the honeymoon of p has ended and now i am into loss and more loss feelings...getting reestablished is so hard. making new friends is hard too...thank g for l1 and her sweet family. on the good side i am meeting new people and fac are certainly reaching out to me...got a parking sticker yesterday so i don't have to walk so far....cloud cover yesterday and rain...so foretelling of the future...I AM GOING TO BE POSITIVE...it is my water decade! now to pay bills. this will be fun! wish a a safe trip to Washington to her new home....