Monday, August 04, 2008

90 degrees sort of day

was up at 5:15 am yesterday to go to the kp re my knee...it actually opened about 7:00 am...so I just went and got some bkfast...it is quite a place....my meds were a 1.00 each..(he basically said it will just take time to heal--gave me a knee support made in china; i wore it yesterday and it did make it feel better; how cool is that! so all my walking in june caused this...so much for walking and of course, my role is that I WALKED TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. So now I hope I don't have to talk about my physical condition any more... Meds at kf were only 1.00 a piece....I can never retire that's for sure....spent most of the rest of the day at my office trying to get my stuff in order; I have been putting more and more on the walls; it is looking more and more like I like it there..plus I am getting ready to actually see students this week! sure hope I know what to say to them...yikes....it is suppose to be 90 degrees today in portland...my my...almost like, shall i say....ARIZONA. l1 gave me some excellent advice yesterday about my 'BODY/MIND/SPIRIT" so I called today re what she suggested....so, off to work at my real office and see what is happening there.. Oh saw "Mama Mia" on Sat p.m. with L,D, H, J, and her sister...what fun that was; D was such a good sport...definitely a "gals" movie....so i just wonder around don't i...no comments allowed since this is my blog. (photo from dooce site-her dog, chuck--just love his face...I really don't feel like that today; just like the pix).