Tuesday, August 05, 2008

just saying hi

hi everyone....pretty good day except when I have to walk (I decided not use my support) and I paid for it all day...just walked to the bookstore and went down some stairs...my my, I could barely get up. darn it...met someone new re potential teaching in our program; so many neat social workers. so did not sleep at all due to my bedroom being SO HOT...I relocated into the living room and fell asleep and then got up and went back to my bed at 3:00am....so, not sleeping very well and that gets crazy with my system; what time is it and what am I doing so early in the morning and can't i go to sleep? fear, anxiety, pain, root less, transplanted and culture shock and on top of all of this A NEW JOB. thank goddess for l! all at once. having fun yet? no. of course my self talk is: it just takes time, Char and I know that but going thorough it is so hard....what was good today? met another woman who moved here from Phx area and she is enrolled in the PHD program...we talked so much about AZ and mutual friends...gots lots done at the office and stayed until 7:20 pm....good nite