Monday, September 07, 2009

So Lucky 2 B Here

This new hogan is so beautiful in the morning...quiet, peaceful, full of leaves, light filled, birds on the branches, quiet, shimmering water fountain, did I say quiet...I have been reading more novels and actually finishing them...need to take my poor sick Honda to the post-op today...it has to be hauled so that will take some time...I am open to getting a new kitten/young cat this week or next...with my sweet young pal, h. She is on the hunt..maybe not the best word to use...it is grey this morning getting us ready for the winter...but suppose to be sunny this afternoon...I am sleeping so well here...it is my new hogan....I know I am all over the place but this is my blog so it does not matter. Started my altered art projects again....later---a sunset in Flagstaff...