Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Life by the Fountain

From my new home above the Lovejoy Fountain I can witness "the life of xxxx"; all sorts of humanity and activities from yelling, to kissing, to hugging, to dogs, to elderly, to kids, to moms, to girls, to boys, to lovers, to students, to walkers, to...you name it and it is "going by"...singing, talking, whispering, yelling, laughter, smiling, just a fun place to be...witnessing life in all shapes, sizes, ages, life style, gender, races etc. I saw Mt Hood today! I really don't see too much since I am closer to the earth in my new abode...so it was very special to see it all dressed up in its winter coat of snow....got my car back this afternoon, thanks to m and l for helping me out...congrats to h starting her new grade today...she is so beautiful. What an honor to see her grow...l and d you are doing a great job of parenting....so I tried to go swimming tonight; got my bathing suit on; drove my car get out of the parking under ground- to the gate and was told by the security officer that the gate (both coming and going) were broken...so I tried...then I came and cleaned my home for a who will be arriving Thursday...so doesn't that count toward some exercise? I hope so; I also walked to and from my work today..so that helps..a little...a tiny...a