Thursday, September 17, 2009

First Week

Mainly been attending meetings at work aall the time...very little time at home but I have been swimming ...so I am taking care of myself...my talk at the faculty meeting went very well; no one said anything afterwards...all quiet on the western front...for whatever reason...many people said thank you to me afterwards and all day into the next couple of days...n sent me the sweetest card...l had a horrible day yesterday so we all are holding each other up...NOW FOR a sorrel report...yes, she is growing faster every minute; total exploring all parts of the apartment; she is still here "without her papers" but I am working on them. Having her here will be the most expensive part...she is so cute; cuddle happiness plus...gets into my neck and purrs...yummy...soft and cute spots on her belly...like me. She is sitting by my computer right now and almost falling asleep...so, now to go hold her for awhile...I worked on stuff from the office tonight; I have not done that for awhile but getting anxious about a couple of reports that are due pretty soon....saw many in the cohort today and it went well...they are ready for the field..so here they go...far far away...the first year will never be again...it was a great year with many struggles...but we made it...