Monday, September 28, 2009

Portland Center Stage

Just went swimming and feel wonderful...20 laps...then bought season tickets to the Portland Center Stage---7 plays for the upcoming year...it is my birthday present to myself for the entire year! I love going to plays...the first one is this Sun Oct 4th---in the ole days it would have been t and I 16 year anniversary--oh well...so hp is taking care of me; the guy just called from the PCS and sold me the tickets....I also have decided to take Spanish classes again...each Tuesday for 8 weeks beginning Oct 6th..that is next week!!!! yikes! hola...and also a big deal today...p came by my office with a card with a bridge on it...as l said "an olive branch"..I agree. I prayed a lot at UU yesterday for she and others and for me to let go of my anger and let go and let hp...so it happened...amazing...now for 4paws who is walking all over my computer...what a cutie pie. she is starting to sleep on my purse on my desk all curled up...so happy I adopted her...a little bundle of joy and TROUBLE. Pray and let go. Thank you hp