Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Morning Sunlight--be positive

  • "In two decades I've lost a total of 789 pounds. I should be hanging from a charm bracelet." Erma Bombeck
  • We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. Anais Nin
  • "Fall seven times, stand up eight." --Japanese Proverb
  • "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." --Alber Camus
  • “I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." --Douglas Adams
These are quotes from wwonline---not all positive but either funny or just pensive...so here I go again.. four paws is looking out the window right next to my phone and computer watching the people walk below me---her gray hair is sticking out all over her body...porcupine kitty. Had to do some new behavior mod last night...she jumps up on the bed and starts to bite my hand, fingers, other parts of my body and it hurts; I got up and got a spray bottle and filled it with h2o and pointed at her and she just stood there; kinda puzzled then stopped all night...had to repeat it this morning...so hopefully she is learning not to bite me. She does not have down the instinct to move back but she will after a few times; makes me sad but she has to learn not to "bite the hand that feeds her" --literally..... I have to remain positive and know I can do this and feel better and not hurt so much.