Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bummer

I knew I have gained weight but tonight I actually got on the scale..almost back to what I was three years ago...only 2 less....so, here I go again...I have to be positive and know I have had success in my past in this area...it has been a way for me to cope; not a good way but a way...so I have started to swim and I like that. I also need to go back to ww with points and a food dairy...these have helped me in my past...saying no to over commitments is good for me too. I want to feel better. Oct is my birth month so time for char...and four paws ...she weighs about 2 lbs??? if that. All fur and long gray hair...so silky, smooth, and kind of sticking out from her small body...cute long gray hair between her toes...and growing and growing..she is on my shoulder now. .watched the new pbs series re the national parks..it took them 55 minutes in the first one to hear from a First Nation man talk for about 5 sec...i was upset that from the beginning that it was "the white man" and no comment re first peoples; they did have native flute music in the background but no references to who was living here for centuries before "the white man" came...white privilege! I heard that "prejudice + power= ism" racism, classism, etc.