Sunday, February 03, 2008

Snow and More Snow and Then Some

I have had a cold the last couple of days...c so sweet and brought me OJ from the store; she even sholved my path from the front door to my car...that was about 3:00 pm and now it is all covered with snow again...I have not been out of the house since Thursday....the only footprints I can see outside have been made by Opie...sweet soft princess of a feline. I took my first oral exam via a voice mail...I think I did ok...a different way of testing, I must say...being a student has been very interesting to learn more about teaching techniques and how students today are responding...had a big error re my checking account yesterday re t...i called her and we actually were talking in a pleasant manner. that felt good; they had depoisted her $ into my account...so wf will be taking care of it this week...did not go to l or uu today; just did not feel good. ...thanks for cold pills...less coughing as least. The pix is Window Rock, Arizona where I lived when I was a teenager...I actually walked on the sandstone...from the other side...nite nite