Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Almost fainted

t sent me an e-mail and she said "thank you"---this is the first positive word (s) she has said to me since nov, 2007. over a phone bill..oh well...Wed had my first spanish 101 exam..i studied really hard but I have no idea how I did. the teacher did not keep students quiet and several of us were not done; that made me angry cuz it was not respectful of our needs; i stayed a few minutes afterwards to finish the exam; then off to a uu board meeting---i only have 3 more board meetings...off in june...yea! off to portland on sat...to see l1. owning the power to direct your destiny...i am doing that now...nite or bueas noches....las doce y qunice son las manana--yo soy responsable y intelligente...muy ???? so up late to bring in feb14...what a year this has been; now i understand why t sent me a basketful of food, fruit, crackers, candy to my office with a note that was signed "lots of love,t"---she knew...she had never sent me any food products generally it was red roses with a romatic card...she was detached and leaving---oh what a year that was...thank g it is over now...i will never love XXX again...that was it. and now I am free of her rejection and not being present for me in so many ways; thank you g for sending her away...it (she) was not good for me. she is with another person now with l...hope she is finally happy; she certainly was not with me to say the least...adois....