Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A New Friend: Jeff

Yesterday was Super Tuesday and I went to Charley's to see other democratic folks; I got there about 5:45 and waited and waited and waited...looking around for others; no one..so I decided to just sit by myself at a table (no one else was there) and waited; had some water......then a young man came in and was wandering around too; he asked if I was there re the democratic party get together and I said yes....he sat down across from me and we started a grand conversation....so a new friendship has been started....it was really fun, funny, serious, political, energizing, and just delightful....hp has given me a new friend....we ate and were the only ones in the resturant for about an hour...then we wandered around looking for others; saw d and m and then got together with a few more demos and watched the later part of the elections....so, you never know what is going to happen. I invited him and his partner and 2 children to the UU event on Sunday and they will be attending...the new doors in my life are getting very interesting...I wonder what else is in store??? I just have to stay open and not be angry or hateful but be grateful for all that has happened in my life; there is a big lesson I am suppose to learn from t leaving and I am open to learning them! thank you hp. Taught sw220 this afternoon and then had my spanish class...pretty tired but I do love seeing the students and my spanish class is very enjoyable; got the results back from my first oral exam and I got 23 out of 25 "Bien" from the instructor....hasta manana or adios....carlota