Thursday, February 28, 2008

Go Hilary---

Prayers for Hilary re her continued run..."First Woman President"---do u see me in this photo of NACRP faculty and staff last year? Today it was 70+ degrees in Flag....I started my packing for my Tucson trip this weekend; need to pack less warm clothes and toss in lighter outfits..went to a presentation tonight from a Chinese gay actor...he was so funny and gave lots of encouragement to "the youth" in the audience. z is working on the drainage in the front part of the house; the snow is melting and it felt like SPRING TODAY. My relationship with food right now seems to be more in keeping with how I was last year; less tension oriented and less need to overeat due to my feelings. Had dinner with m & j and practiced reading espanol with m for while. I love them both...Spoke with l1 tonight; her mom died one year ago; L1 is so kind, loving, and a true sister.....thank you L2 for being u. lov nite nite