Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hilary's Last Stand

Just watched the 20th "debate"...Her problem is that she keeps trying to show everyone how hard she is and will work for us but that is not working; however, Obama talks to every one's heart and head. I heard recently that in Chinese the word "Hope" means "medicine" so maybe that is what our country needs. I feel sorry for Hilary but she is a great leader and by her just running for president MAKES HISTORY. I still think she represents a PC computer and he a IMAC...she is a trusted, hard working, functional, reliabe but he is fresh, innovative, passion oriented,and hears the youth and their voice. So enough about my political views....z will be coming over tomorrow to work on the drainage system in the front; the kitchen lights went out last nite and I called him and he came over to see what happened. We had a great conversation, what a terrific human being. The artwork was obtained from the internet; I don't know the artist's name but want to give credit.