Thursday, January 31, 2008

Voting and Reading: What a Day

It was hard but I did it! The debates are currently on and it is like watching the past and the future; we actually need both perspectives! I want HC to win but I just don't think it will happen....the wave in our country to hear someone who gives us a sense of hope is what we need after the demise of our country by litte liteb...so, it will be a very interesting few days...Super Tuesday is only a few days away....I was so happy to vote today; I did my civic duty toward making our democracy work...little as that is; it is! Go vote! I am starting to read Oprah's new book: A New Earth:Awakening to Your Life's Purpose". I also signed up at midnight to join her classroom on-line with the author, Eckhart Tolle....SHOUD BE GOOD! Go Read! nite nite