Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Letting My House Talk Today

Yes, living in a large house can present problems one would rather ignore...1. just noticed the wooden fence on the right side of the house is falling down; 2. the furnace is sounding odd (when it stops it kinda goes "boom"); 3 the front drainage is nonexistent (so by it being frozen right now lessens its priority); 4. the carpet in my office and the bedroom are for the DUMP; 5. THEN THERE IS THE LIVING ROOM WITH NO FLOOR EXCEPT A PAINTED (UGLY) GREY WOODEN FLOOR..this was one of t's ideas that never came came to a positive conclusion (except to say it is STILL NOT DONE); and I am sure there are things I still have not NOTICED NOR DO I WANT TO NOTICE...so, the joys of owning a house! So, where do I start...I think having someone come in to check the furnace would be the best place cuz I will freeze without it....the other things are more cosmetic....and the drainage can wait until there is something except ice to drain...like spring....I have been shoving the snow in the front and yesterday it took an hour (so thanks to t who kept the snow blower in spite of not using it at c)(another selfish act)...so, besides being physically tired I have an exam tonight in my Spanish class....so, enough about ME...this blog can serve many purposes and today it is to GIVE A VOICE TO ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. So, if you have read this far you must really love me or you are crazy...I hope it is the former....someone said "art is like running away from home"; so back to my altered art projects....so I have to "alter" my house but just can't do it RIGHT NOW; but the main difference between t and I is THAT I WILL DO IT. What a disappointment she has been....and don't get me started re libby. I love you Libby, if you could read this you would know that; I have not forgotten you...I am trying to forget t but I will never forget you and I hope I will see you soon................thank you to all the friends who have been there for me during all of this....