Friday, November 30, 2007

IT IS RAINING, RAINING, RAINING...

I am so grateful that is started to rain today....it has been too long...this morning we had fog surrounding our Peaks....so lovely, soft, and calming...it is raining....may all of our plants, trees, birds, 4 legged enjoy the RAIN. I do. Had lunch with a friend who I have known for 34 years..we were both social workers in Phx in the early 70's..she is very special...I appreciate her friendship and the support she has given to me. I actually have room in the garage to PARK MY CAR! This is a first, since we have had the house....it is tight but it is IN THE GARAGE. Took out the Christmas boxes and started to put some items up...first I was not going to but I am going to so I will have my own memories of my home now....thank you to all my friends who have helped me get through this event. The blubs I planted for Ruby are starting to come up (green tips); I have them next to the coffee maker in the kitchen...so I look at them and have sweet memories of RUBY...z came by and started to work on some stuff--gave him a gift certificate re theinnat410...it should go to a lovely sweet young couple who are starting their life together or whatever...his smile went from one ear to the other ear....he was very appreciative. so grateful to have hp send him my way...what a dear! IT IS RAINING, YEA