Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Post Ruby Dubee

about this time last week I was holding r in my arms---what a sweety pie....miss her so much...someone asked me today if I was going to get another puppy and I said no. this is post-ruby days and I doubt if I will get another dog except for continuing to love Libby...r filled my heart and her presence is spiritual now....my internet at home is not working so i called the cable company and they said my firewall was blocking it so now i am at jitter's using my mac...my battery is going...sprint overcharged me....blah blah....so, life does continue doesn't it...i think i will have to get another job or get a room mate...this entire event has caused me so much pain and dissappointment in t...i lost her and now i am loosing more and more each day....i just don't understand why i am the one getting all the hard times after this...my lesson is to not get bitter and learn more each day about detachment and impermance of everything....love each minute and each day and be the love you want to share....i hope i can keep this in my mind and heart...z is coming over on thursday so that will be nice to see him again...he is putting in my fire alarm...L1, I love the pictures you have posted re your trip to sf....what fun...i was suppose to meet another friend here at 11 but she has not shown up..i hope i have the date right...oh..my cell phone and ipaq are not hot syning to my computer at home so my calendar stuff is all messed up...one nice thing happened to day--i got a notice from my office that i will be getting a 24 in mac for my sbs office....that will be cool...so later from sad c and trying to understand...