Friday, November 02, 2007

post card from char

it is almost midnight and here I am again...talked with my dear friend of many years---e from p....she is so sad; just can't seem to get anything right--i wish her joy and hope...i have been playing on photoshop; took an hour class on digital photography today--I learned so much about my camera (i guess it is mine since t has not asked for anything over here--she just got up and left--all of it--)I am thrilled about my kitchen being done...it so yummy...just love the soft cream color walls and pleasant lights--they all have dimmers on them so I play with them while I fixed dinner-yes, I actually made myself some cooked dinner! so, it has been a good day; lots of running around this am and afternoon; The Girls are back with me again...sure miss them! The image is considered A "freebie" from a online photoshop class I am taking; can't recall the person but want her to have credit for the image; however, I did add the message and the tiny square in the right bottom corner with the flowers. It is so playful in spite of it being love birds. I saw an ole friend today and she called me "a big ole sweetie"---It made me tear up...she is so cute and dear to so many people in flag...anyway....nite nite 5 min to midnight