Sunday, November 11, 2007

today I am grateful

L2 is so beautiful and such a life saver----thank you very much, L. Had one kid in our RE class this am; he was so cute; a was able to keep the conversation flowing with appropriate "kid" talk; I remained for the second service as I wanted to hear my UU friends talk about their UU story==as usual fk was sociological and deep; r was funny; a youth was tearful about how she had to let go some of her teen friends due to their faith differences; she has been raised in uu; she is our future and I am so proud of her...what courage to get in front of all the adults and pour her heart out; ck was sweet and funny too; it is so meaningful to have a faith community i really love and actually remained for the second service; while i was walking around during our "coffee break" i was saying to myself---little did i know so long ago (most of my adulthood) that I would be actually teaching ra and feeling so accepted and loved at a "church"; UU is exactly what my head and heart needs! i am at my home and it is really taking shape with beauty, love, and attention. It is getting what I needed for a long time too. The Girls are with t now...so quiet around here; so---thank you to all the vets who served our country in all the countless ways including t, of course. so totally vegging now and relaxing and not working but playing on my mac and watching channel 8...so me! good nite.