Wednesday, November 21, 2007

For Sweet Sweet Ruby

Ruby did not make it last night but passed away early on Wed morning. She went to sleep and her spirit left...I was able to be with her last night and put my arm and head on her face and said we loved her dearly. I thanked her for being her. My intitution thought she would not make to morning. This afternoon with b we watched the movie "Five People I knew in Heaven" and many of the major places in the film were called "Ruby"; so Ruby was letting us know she was with us...Ruby I love you and will always treasure your sweet, playful, cute, precsious,black and white short hair, long cute ears, the spots of black and white all over you, your affection, your love, cute barking, and running down the hallway with your ears flying and trying to get around the corner and sliding to catch up with yourself and everything else about you....i love u very much. May your journey take you far and wide and to all the places of love that you were to us. fly in beauty, ruby. Libby mises you and is looking for you....you will always be in my heart! sweet sweet Ruby.