Saturday, January 03, 2009

To pharaphrase my friend, l: yikes

well C you did it this time: connected my Kodak camera (zoom digital) to its docking station and connected to my computer---did have about 120 pix I am trying to download and I can't download them nor can I find them at all now...so presently i have several computer connection problems: 1. Kodak docking station; 2. my netflix to my tv; 3. my mac to the wireless; 4. my netflix to the wireless; 5. the router to the comcast! So the Geek rep will be here on Tuesday and they will have their hands full...oh I forgot: my wireless to the modem. I am grateful I still have my connection to the Internet however and my iPhone is working. What a complex world this is and this is only one individual and her desk top computer! I guess "patience" is still trying to teach me to be "patient". So, YIKES. One a brighter note I have tickets to see "The Color Purple" this afternoon. I am really happy about this one! So a balancing act for me today.