Monday, January 12, 2009

Letting Go of a Dream

starting to let go of a sweet dream...oh well....my hp is taking care of me and I have faith and hope and know all will be well....I am happy to be making friends and meeting new people and this will continue. last night at the uu new members meeting there were three members and our minister, susan...she had questions we selected from a chalice; very profound and deep. "What was the most holy event I had witnesses/experienced"; "what will be my spiritual practices as a member of uu"; "what service will be give to both our uu and in the community in general to express my commitment to uu?"---each of us had about 4 questions...it was a wonderful way to get to know each other in a deeper more meaningful level...maybe we can have "spiritual circle suppers". Work was a day full of meetings and more meetings. CSWE site visitor will be here April 8-10...so the report is due to them by March 8th...I will be taking a short vacation via my trip to Phx for the BPD meeting...either before or after...still need to figure it out. I am happy to have a job but it is certainly a lot of work...nite nite