Monday, January 19, 2009

MLK Day

A week------what a long time.  Working on an altered art project re my Portland activities to hang somewhere in my apartment. Finally made it to IKEA yesterday...what a place! Watching CNN re all the activities in DC. Since I am on Facebook now fun to see who else is on it and connecting with friends from my past...sent a message to cl who was a friend of rbh when I was in Phx in the mid 70's....about 35 years ago...my my...so Facebook is making us all connected or "we are all related"----the sun was out yesterday and today...can see Mt. Hood but very windy. We are praying for you President Elect Obama and your family. "Oh Obama is my Homie"--I have been looking for another place to live....sure love my view and the location so it will be hard if I do it..we will see; however...I was going to visit a person yesterday and see her home but I drove by her house and it is too far from where I do most of my stuff...but she contacted me later and said she has a movie group once a month at her house and she invited me to the next one..so I will be going there next Sat...so no new place but better a new friend from the lesbian community. A woman from UU invited me to early breakfast tomorrow to watch the inauguration at 7 am but I think I will be home and watch it from here. Very nice and UU is feeling like a community now. I have got to go do some work!