Thursday, January 08, 2009

I think I need a break

I know the term just started but I am so frustrated with meetings...I am not very tolerant of others right now...those who are not around then decide to critic me (or that is how it feels); that is my own stuff but they are my feelings; have to be "on" lots of the time so I need to get more balance in my life...a theme that keeps appearing in my life; on another note...just bought a goLite which is a small computer driven 5 x 5 in cube which illuminates a "blue light" to assist those who live in the darkness in the winter...that is me. so i will see if it helps me at all...i have to have it face me for about 30 minutes in the evening or morning..so I am doing it right now. just saying thanks to all those who show their love for me...you know who you are...so "let there be light" is taking on a new meaning to me now. prayers for ck re her loss today. nite nite