Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanks giving to my dear sweet friends

Had a sweet time yesterday with h,l1,c,n,c, on top of the world at 30 stories above..in the clouds, that is...Portland City Grill...then went to see New Moon...slept in late today and went to see Coco Before Channel...then walked to the downtown fancy mall and tons of people getting ready for the lights to be turned on in Pioneer Square...of course, went into the Mac store...did not dress warmly enough so I had to buy myself a new purple scarf!!!!! of course, I did...yummy texture, heavier, and soft plus fabric...took the streetcar downtown then rode the imax up to the PSU bookstore then walked home...my foot is not hurting as much...tender but not hurting...Four Paws in sitting on the computer desk with me taking a mini nap...she is so pretty and soft...we may make it over the "trouble waters" of her kittenhood...I did order the softpaws on Tuesday.. still have not made up my mind re going to AZ for the holidays....sometimes anything now seems so tiring...plus moving to the new building and getting the benchmark III done