Sunday, November 15, 2009

In Honor of My Mother, Leslie Snow Goodluck

At 11: 20 am on Nov 15, 1977 my mother, Leslie Snow Goodluck died in Gallup, New Mexico at the Indian hospital. I was at her side and she was in a coma at the time. I went to UU this morning and lite a candle for her and dad. The service this morning was breathtaking with music, dance, song, cello, solos, tears, laughter, and joy. I adored it totally. I also feel better physically so that helps a lot. Watching Obama in China on CNN; went there in August, 1977! The world is getting smaller and smaller and we better get more comfortable with being "relatives" to everyone. We are all related! Watching it on CNN and also listening to it at www.whitehouse.gov re internet...amazing! I love you mom, thank you for all that you have given to me to be the person and woman that I am. Your spirit lives within me and I know you would be happy with most of the choices I have made...yes, I am a teacher! you were right!