Monday, November 02, 2009

A New Month--plus 1 day

It is November...the lights are off in Portland, the sun is out for a few minutes sometimes...saw a full moon last night...going to San Antonio on Thursday and will see THE SUN AND BLUE SKIES. What a treat...4 paws is growing by leaps and bounds.. and I do mean leaps! A very pretty gray brownish mixture of soft muted colors...getting ready to go is lots of work...getting stuff at work ready getting my place ready...getting 4 paws ready...she jumped into my suitcase so I think she wants to go with me...she is so cute just a behavioral challenge..really want to go on this trip and get a break...for all the administrative pressure and constantly problem solving...or trying at least...want so space to live and be...not just produce! and be on stage...I need lots of quiet time and sometimes I don't get it...so that is my struggle...went to dinner at a's last night and that was fun; meeting new people with new ideas for teaching...going to a field placement tomorrow and I like that...went swimming yesterday...that was good for me...sure love that now.