Saturday, November 28, 2009

Morning in Portland and it is Saturday too.

My new hobby is to "people watch" outside my living room window looking at the fountain..starbucks and doggies....lnow basically cleaning...household stuff...and cooking shows and my own starbucks coffee beans...I do enjoy my morning coffee...decaf...went to bed at 9:30 and woke up at 1:30 am and listened to NPR and music for about 2 hours, then went back to sleep until 9:3o this morning...my my a tired charchar...I think most of it is emotional quite frankly...have not been too happy these days...I am not alone and I know that. Going to see m this afternoon for a party with her family and some new friends...may spend the night and go to uu in v. 4 paws...a cutie....was wondering where she was...because she is always near me when I am home...heard a tiny Meow..she was in the 2nd bedroom...boy or should I say, girl did she want out...now she is licking the oatmeal out of my bowl...what is left...she is growing so fast. Anyway, it is Saturday...now she is trying to "cover it up" like you know what...she does have good table manners...ha ha ha ha---stress....stressless...stress...stressless....when you look at sorrel now think 4 times bigger!