Sunday, August 02, 2009

Yesterday was Moving Day

What a day it was; the movers "Thunder Movers" were outstanding; one of the persons was Native from Wisconsin...they started at about 1:30 and we finished about 7:00 at my new home. KC, L,H, D were all here supporting the effort...amazing...we all went out for Mexican food and when we were done my poor right foot hurt so much...barely able to walk. Can't wait to see the doc about it. Went to First Unitarian church this morning; it was a special musical event; all the music directors of UU from around the country. Did I say: This place is beautiful. LHD came over today and helped me really get moved into my new home; Navajo rugs all hanging in different rooms; very stylish with LD's professional eyes for that sort of thing. L brought lunch over, they set up L's mom's dinning room table; very light wood; very complimentary with the rosewood floors; lots of angles, openness, windows everywhere, I look like I am living in a tree house facing east...had our first meal here...hotdogs; saw the sun come up this morning; birds, people walking their dogs, children by the fountain; a great city scape of peacefulness and 2 blocks from where I work! They left about 4:30 and I took a shower and feel asleep until 7:00 PM---my regular computer is not up yet so I am using my Mac...can't believe all the room I have; I have been wondering around looking at the SPACE and all the different rooms; with still more room to unpack my things. So, I am thrilled to say the least....thank you hp! It is a blessing. It is a blessing to have such wonderful friends too...Well nite nite...did I say it is quiet too. From where I am sitting now I can see the sunset reflecting off a window, pale pink with hints of blue. A nest for sure.