Friday, July 31, 2009

my last night "on the riverfront"

Still really hot tonight; had a long tiring day; packed a bit this morning but not tonight; too tired; it was hot and I was working at work (writing a lot); went to get my apartment keys...walked around my new apartment; did I say "my new apartment"; just beautiful...still need to pack in the morning; not too much left and if I don't get all done on Sat I still have the MONTH OF AUGUST TO FINISH....I have two places at one time; looked at furniture but still have not found what I really want yet....so it is pretty here but it is small and I want a place that I can move around and not feel like I am living in a hotel suite. L is coming over about noon, packers about 1:30 ---so, my new life begins tomorrow at my "new apartment"---b of b and s called tonght. nice to hear his voice and talk about flag stuff. I don't have to take my laundry to the laundry mat anymore...that will be really great...can do my laundry AT ANY TIME DAY OR NIGHT and not have to haul it across the river to have it done. Sometimes it is just the little things that make all the difference...