Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Good morning---yesterday was pretty hard--retelling of the past events--lots of support but just darn hard to share. In the evening I went and bought a new stereo system for my Honda and my vacation...it links to my iphone so that is wonderful...can listen to all the music and books I have on my iphone...drove through Washington Park early evening and that was so lovely; I will be doing that more often...an escape into the trees and scent of pines...reminded me of Flag...the overlook up on the vista to the dome to look at the stars...remember stars, C? Went to bed really late and could not sleep so I am not doing too well right now...THEREFORE
"The Chinese name for the peony means "most beautiful". It's fitting that the lush, lovely peony is often used as a metaphor for female beauty. A most auspicious flower, they symbolize prosperity, happiness and peace. They are regarded as an omen of good fortune. Chinese peony paintings are often hung in the home for good luck and in the office for a prosperous business. It is the flower of riches and honor. Pictured in full bloom, the peony symbolizes peace". The picture is from the site called "1000 shops".
I was on the internet looking at so many sites to Paris and came across one which shows apartments one can rent for vacations...so lovely---I need lovely and softness right now. So off to the "factory" ...l