Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's Over

Too soon for my vacation to end...this is new to me; to have time for vacation vs NAU where I had my summer's off...those were the days..but they are over...new days and new experiences. Finished my vacation today by driving through farm lands again and visited wineries south of Portland..slowly driving and loving the old barns, trackers, farm lands, sheep, horses, and green pastures. It brings me so much peace. Went to UU first and heard a new minister talk about her UU trip to the south re civil rights monuments, etc. It made me cry. Last night watched a video on Gordon Parker, an African American photographer, artist, movie maker, poet....and so much more...back to PSU tomorrow with a new attitude. On Friday, I found a new apartment...Village at Lovejoy Fountain...and my new bedroom window will open up to the fountain and I will hear it bubble. Lots of trees and very large! More later, I love it.